The second post of the day...
Went for a ECG on monday... Cos my heart was giving me some strange beats for the past few days... Other than the usual 'up down' beat, there was an extra heavy 'down' beat... My uncle made fun of it and said that my heart was doing the Waltz... Why? Cos my heart went 'Up down down, Up down down'... To make it sound even better... "Blip blop blop, Blip blop blop"...
Here's the pic of the ECG...

See that part where it's circled? Yup, it's that strange 'down beat'....
Had a fright when the doctor said I have irregular heart-beat when I first sat down on the chair and he was measuring my heart pulse... After awhile, he finally understood what happened, and got me to go for the ECG...
Walked a small distance to the room, where I lied down and the doctor n nurse tried to see if I still have the strange 'down beat'... To their disappointment, it had disappeared... So the poor nurse had to try so hard to capture the very occasional 'down beat' on the machine... Ahem, I was abit paiseh, as I had to strip off my top til I wasn't even wearing my bra... Get the idea? Goodness the nurse was a female 1 and the doctor wasn't around when I was doing the test... Haha...
Heng for me, the doctor told me that it's nothing serious... There's no medication for it, i just have to monitor the situation myself... If it gets worse, I'll need to go back to him again... Phew~
He said the only way I can get the strange beat to go away was to move around abit, and let my heart pump faster... Weird right? Lolz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home