Monday, January 02, 2006

Hmm... Did what I normally do during new year's eve... Stayed at home and rot with my family... Nothing special though, but I'm always moody when it comes to this kind of festival... What's the point of celebrating? It comes and goes every year, just a normal holiday to me... So I chose to stay at home instead of trying to crash myself to death with the people gathering to watch the free fireworks...

Lolz... On the contrary, I'm looking forward to school's reopening tmr... Yeah, weird right? When it's back to that place where I don't intend to make friends at all and study to always get B and C grades? Well, it's at least a break from my house... Maybe I spent too much time at home during this holidays... Feeling abit bored at home... Especially the only thing I'm interested in doing is to on my laptop... Not even in the mood to clean up my room for the upcoming cny... Gosh... Nvm, as none of my friends are coming to visit this year again, like my mum say... Most likely it'll be forever that my friends don't get to visit my home... Haha~ *sarcastic laugh*

Oh well, my cousin's going to start her secondary school life tmr... Glad to see that she's going to her ideal sch... Congrats gal... Continue to make friends and have fun... Hope that you wouldn't be a failure like me when it comes to studies and relationships... All the best~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home