Phew... 2 papers gone, 6 more to go... Yar lar, I so stupid lor, go and take 8 modules, like sec sch lidat... Haiz, now regret also no use le, must endure... SIGH~~~
The paper on monday was really a killer lor... Polymers and its Composites... Totally wrote crap lor... Didn't expect it to be so tough sia... 1st paper leh... Man... Argh~
Hmm, today's Japanese paper was slightly better, but I really wanna complain about the air-conditioning system... Same venue as Monday, but hor, the air-con system like got people service it overnight lor, cold like dunno what... I was shivering in my seat, was directly under the stupid air-con... Wah lau eh, my fingers numb until my handwriting like shit lidat, sian diao, want to show off my nice handwriting in jap also cannot... I wore my thick jacket lor, still no use... The invigilators want us to wear winter clothing issit? Japanese paper doesnt mean need to take the exam under Japanese temperature lor... I got quite a number of papers there, I think I better get my winter jacket from my aunt, later I freeze inside and cannot write... Hahaha...
Next paper is on Thursday, practically everything needs to be memorised... Tough job for my brain which has no more space for doing that... I go ganbate liao... Ciaoz~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home