-=mUsIc HaPpEnInG=-

Friday, November 04, 2005

Just 1 sentence from him... Can make me start the ignition of my rocket to start studying for my exams...

posted by lil_ey at 11/04/2005 12:37:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name: hUiYi
Age: 24+++
Location: Singapore
Birthday: 24/12/1985
Horoscope: Capricorn

Tagboard


Previous Posts

  • Hmm... Sorry for the long delay in updating...I wa...
  • Look at the time sia... Yar, very late liao... But...
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
  • Hmm... Didn't really want to update my blog, cos n...
  • (sorry for the bad quality, but u know how bad the...
  • Ahem... I think you guys know that it's my 1 week ...
  • Had a very frustrating day... Some irritating peop...
  • Angel of Miracles. You bring hope and faith toever...
  • To my friends who do not see me online on msn... D...
  • I'm now sitting in front of my tv with the laptop ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]