Look at the time sia... Yar, very late liao... But dunno y... I'm still very hyper even though I feel that a headache is coming my way...
Must be because of the photo bah... *shrugs*
Er, I think I wouldn't tell u guys about that photo, cos I'll surely be murdered by someone... Erm, to the ppl who know, please... please... please... For the sake of my life, please don't leak out any info about who that person is... PLEASE...!!! I BEG YOU...!!! Hahaha...
Anyway... I'm preparing to go to bed le, just brush my teeth... *blows a breath from my mouth into the laptop screen*... Er, can smell the fresh mint? So nice... Lolz...
Hmm... I have something to confess... I LOVE... ... ... MYSELF...!!! Haha... 放心 (fang4 xin1)... I never 自恋 (zi4 lian4) until that serious... Just that I'm starting to look at myself more in the mirror... Oopz... But my hair will still be in that messy state, coz that was what my hairdresser intended it to be... -_-'''
Haa, u know what? I went to browse through some of my friends' friendster... And I realised that I behave like a Sec. 3 student u know? Haiz... Maybe that's why 1 of my friends say going out with me is like bringing out a little kid... Phwar (er, it's not a crude word hor... It's pronunce... 'Fu-wah'... Like the more exaggerated word to 'Har' lidat...)... That day I was just acting out a scene where she was nearly knocked down by a bus, and I was there to save her mah... Slow motion somemore lor... Haiz... I act until so cute, she say I childish... *pout lips*... Next time she want accident, I'll just stand there and watch sia... Want make her laugh coz I know she's stressed, in the end 好心没好报 (hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4)... Sad... =(
Ahem... I go sleep liao lar... Wait tomorrow can't wake up on time again... *muackz*...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home