Friday, August 26, 2005

Wonder why I never update my blog for so long...? Cuz I really dunno what to write... Never felt so depressed for such a long time le... Having some problems coping with work, which is pouring in and drowning me in the process... And I think I made a wrong decision which further upset me last week on Thursday... Come to think of it... Did I really make a mistake? Or was it just someone up there who tried to play a stupid trick on me? I think I'll never know... But that incident did really make me feel so idiotic... Yar, I guess I was and am an idiot, just that I didn't realise it til now...

But glad that someone beside me gave me some good advice and helped me recover in the process... Though it still hurts now (hey, I never show it cos I dun wanna make u worry for me...), I guess I'm feeling much better after you talked to me... Tks man...! I have never guessed that you'll be so spontaneous in my affair in the past (maybe when I first met u?... Haha...)... Tks pal, for being there when I needed u the most... I think I'll be at a lost if u didn't try to speak and console me... Lolz... What will I do without u? *vomit*

Oh well... Hope to get back home to finish the bottle of red wine I didn't get to finish the last weekends... Being slightly drunk and numbing my mind will be good for me now... Hurts alot when I'm alone at home and only have the 4 walls to face with nobody to talk to...

Ciaoz to all those who are concerned about me... and those who are not... Tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home