Been totally engrossed in Maplestory the whole of this holidays... Yar, I guess it's my way having fun nowadays... Every1 in my family is busy working on weekdays, so I'm left to fend for myself on weekdays... My uncle? He's also busy with his band and business lor... What u expect me to do? Stick to him everyday? Haha... I guess I'm far too old for that le.
Can you imagine how despicable some ppl can be? Having spent so much time on the online game, where u practically meet every kind of ppl from all walks of life... So are so crude (scolding vulgarities and u can imagine how bad it can get) that I had to alert the game administrator to deal with them... Hey, don't think that it's only the guys, some gals are worse... Gosh... Besides the crude thing, some are even worse when they try to rip u off your kindness, pretending to be beginners and asking you for $ and items (I call them beggars in gold)... Hah, yar... Imagine what kind of crooks this ppl will become when they are adults or in the working world...
But hey, there are also good and kind ppl... Met some whom help mi along the way, with no strings attached... Hoho... Heng ar... Else i'll really be wary of the ppl I meet when i'm off to the real working world...
Oh well, I think I better end this Maple freazy before the school terms start... Don't want to fail 1 module again... Haha... Hmm... Maybe can play once in awhile... Yar... When I'm free... Hehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home