Er, found something interesting on Cruz's blog (Har? U don't who he is ar? He's one of d 933 DJs lor, 丁丁宝贝,丁志勇), so I decided to post here...
http://benglish.kennysia.com/
Lolz, can u believe i just ate a pack of mixed rice? Now waiting for my roomie to come back with the Big Mac I ordered thru sms just now... Oops, rest assure, I'm not treating her as the delivery woman... Hehe... Yar, I dunno y I'm always hungry these few days... Haha, hope this continues on, so I can grow fatter to reach my ideal weight the doctor told me... 48kg... Sounds abit hard to achieve, when I'm 45kg now... Haha... But I think this will be bad for my pocket... =(
Happy for the moment, cos really got no time for my brain to digress from my work... Busy, busy, busy... Happy, happy, happy...???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home