Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm now sitting in front of my tv with the laptop on my lap... Lolz... Yar, laptop on my lap... Haha, happy mood... Cos I had a super fulfilling dinner just now, ate til I can't move... Oh well, what can I say, my favourite salmon sashimi lor, what else can I eat with my aunt...

Oh... 3 tests next week... Japanese, Mental Health in Singapore, Mechanics... Guess which 1 I'm more anxious about? Haha, Mechanics lor, what else, cos I never did well at physics before... Haha... Hmm, I got an A for my Maths test last week, cos the test was super easy... Yar, u can imagine how easy it was if I say it was easy. Praying hard that I can at least score a C in all the tests next week... Ganbate ne!

Now back to chatting with my friends... Lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home