Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My legs are aching like hell after going out for the past 3 consecutive days... Siao lar... Whenever I step on the floor, I'll feel a sharp pain on the bottom of my legs... What's the cause of these shopping trips? Cos my mum needs to get a dress asap for my cousin's wedding next Wednesday at Grand Hyatt Hotel... And after 3 days, she still couldn't find any appropriate ones... OH MY GOD!!! I NEED TO ACCOMPANY HER TMR AGAIN!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???!!!

Wonder how come she's free? Cos my mum's initial intention to be on leave to help clear the pig sty where the 3 pigs are staying (ok, with reference to the whole house, not my room only, get it?)... In the end, nothing was cleared and thrown away... Our time was practically spent outside... SHOPPING!!! WTH... When I thought I finally have the chance to re-do my room, something like that has to happen... @#*!%&$@!$%^&%$#&*%$#%

So... Nobody will be given the privilege of coming over to visit my house this cny yet AGAIN... HAIZ... WHATEVER LAR... I'M SO SICK AND TIRED ALREADY... Come to think of it, I think the house wouldn't be cleared til both of my parents are retired and free at home... Fine, I'll go sleep... Can't be bothered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home