posted by lil_ey at 12/20/2006 12:57:00 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tagboard Previous Posts Let's see... 3rd day of the week that i had to wak... Went out with my irritating cousin again... *Bleah... So indeed... I went with my grandma to the polycli... Woke up at 7am to accompany my grandma to the mark... Still nursing a sore eye and a pair of super-suan ... Well... I went for a bowling competition today, Ma... Last day of IA...There's really nothing much to sa... My sec. 2 classmates used to say that I have a pai... 1st time in my life that I enjoy blasting music in... Splitting headache for the 3rd day already...Thoug... Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
Previous Posts Let's see... 3rd day of the week that i had to wak... Went out with my irritating cousin again... *Bleah... So indeed... I went with my grandma to the polycli... Woke up at 7am to accompany my grandma to the mark... Still nursing a sore eye and a pair of super-suan ... Well... I went for a bowling competition today, Ma... Last day of IA...There's really nothing much to sa... My sec. 2 classmates used to say that I have a pai... 1st time in my life that I enjoy blasting music in... Splitting headache for the 3rd day already...Thoug... Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home