Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Back at home... Finalli... Was feeling so unwell after mi frn gt off at her stop... But heng i managed to pull miself hme eventually, nearly fainted somemore sia... Haiz... Was feeling slightly better after i took a bath, now sitting directly in front of mi fan while blogging... Haha, dis few days realli too hot for mi to endure lor... Practically melting...

Farni... It's realli irony u noe... I don't feel d least happy even though i'm left with 1 paper left (d paper is effective communication, so dn nid to study so hard for tat...)... Even though i dunno y i kept smiling on d mrt, maybe i lost ctrl of mi mouth muscle? I oso dunno lar...

Been feeling sort of moody ever since i gt hme... Oso cant explain y... I've been dying to get home dis 2 days... But when i got hme, sort of became so indifferent lor... My mood immediately changed... Haiz... Mood swing is for pregnant women, y do i experience it so often har? Eh, i'm not pregnant hor... FYI... Haha...

Something happened at home which made mi severely unhappy... Shouldn't say i out, no point in doing so too... Wadever it is, it hindered mi plan for d upcoming hols, leaving mi with nothing to do but to slack at home... So if any1 is free, u can chio mi out... I'm damm free hor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home